With everything going on and seasons changing, a lot of people are feeling exhausted. We have a recipe that can help with this!
Exhaustion Relief Recipe:
How it works:
This balance of oils reduces stress and elevates mood to renew energy throughout the entire system
About the oils:
- Lavender is used here for its ability to calm and balance emotions. It also fights headaches, nausea and dizzy spells associated with exhaustion.
- Geranium is known to be a very uplifting and stimulating oil which increases energy and reduces both stress and depression.
- Coriander is an aphrodisiac which fights fatigue and also reduces muscular aches and pains by ridding the body of accumulated fluids and toxins.
- Grapefruit is a stimulant that is highly energizing. It fights depression and headaches as well as nervous exhaustion.
- Lime is refreshing to the senses and increases both energy and circulation.
How to Use:
- Blend this recipe into 100ml Carrier Oil of your choice and bathe in 2 tablespoons of this remedy.
- Massage this oil onto cleansed body.
- Blend the allotted oils into an unscented roll-on or unscented spray mist to enjoy throughout the day.
- Blend the pure oils from this recipe into an amber bottle so it can be used in an aromatherapy diffuser.