1. Insect Bites: Use directly on bites relieve itchiness and reduce redness/swelling.
2. Scar prevention: Use directly on wounds to prevent scarring.
3. Minor burns: Use directly on burns to reduce pain and speed healing.
4. Pimples: Use directly on pimples to kill bacteria and speed healing.
5. Yeast infections: Put a single drop on a tampon to get rid of a yeast infection.
6. Kitchen cleanliness: Use a few drops and counters to kill bacteria and freshen your kitchen.
7. Headaches: Rub directly into temples for relief. Or try our natural headache relief roll-on.
8. Sunburn: Use a lavender body spray mist to relieve pain and speed healing.
9. Sore muscles: Use lavender bath salts to soothe aches and pains and relieve tension.
10. Cold sores: Use to speed healing and prevent scarring.
11. Athlete’s foot: Use to kill fungus, relieve pain and speed healing.
12. Menstrual cramps: Massage a few drops directly into your lower abdomen or add a few drops to a warm heat pad and apply to the area.
13. Depression, anxiety, irritability, stress: Use in an aromatherapy diffuser to help improve your mood.
14. Insomnia: Add 1-2 drops to a cotton ball and put it inside your pillowcase or use it in an aromatherapy diffuser. You can also use a lavender spray mist on bedding.
15. Vacuum bags: Add a few drops in your bags to keep them fresh.
16. Earaches: Warm a bottle of lavender oil in hot water for 1 – 2 minutes, then gently massage a few drops into the skin around the ears and throat.
17. Eczema: Use lavender body lotion or lavender-infused carrier oil directly on the skin to relieve dry, itchy skin.
18. Fatigue: Use a few drops in a foot bath or use bath products like a lavender bath bomb, lavender bubble bath.
19. Insect repellent: Use a lavender body spray liberally to help repel insects. Or try one of our natural insect repellent products with lavender in it.
20. Fevers: For babies and small children, add a few drops to tepid water and sponge gently sponge them down with it. Take care not to let them get chilled. This also works for adults.
21. Chapped lips: Use a lavender lip balm to relieve pain and speed healing.
There are many other types of lavender products you can use in combination with these methods, particularly when using lavender as a tool for relaxation and tension relief, including lavender body wash, lavender body lotion, lavender face wash, lavender facial scrubs, lavender soy candles and more.
What's your fave?