Your mind and body need to rest when you’re unwell and with the help of this guide, you can combat cold or flu symptoms with more ease.
Firstly, did you know that adding a few drops of essential oil to your pillow before bed can help improve your sleep and therefore, aid in cold and flu prevention? This is because by getting a better night's sleep you’re in fact supporting your immune system.
Inhaling essential oils has been shown to help reduce congestion, headaches, and fever. To learn more about the ways in which you can inhale Escents’ essential oils for cold and flu relief, please continue reading.
1. Roll-On Application: If you’re not at home and need some instant relief, we suggest using a Roll-On. In particular, use Escents’ Roll-On Cold & Flu. This roll-on is a blend of immune-boosting tea treeand thyme essential oils and when inhaled, it can help ease any pain and discomfort brought upon by colds, flu, sinus infections, allergies, and even sore throat.
2. Steam Inhalation: There are two steam inhalation methods that you can implement to help relieve yourself from cold and flu symptoms. The first method is to add a tablespoon or more of carrier oil and 6-10 drops of essential oils into your bathwater for relief. The second method is to add 2-4 drops of essential oils into a bowl of hot water. From there, place a towel over your head and breathe in the steam while it builds up around you. Escents' Breathe Easy Synergy Blend has been formulated to specifically help fight respiratory infections. It is blended with eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils.
3. Vapor Rub: Inhaling vapour rub can relieve nasal congestion, coughing, and respiratory illness. To get a better night’s sleep, apply vapour rub to your chest area. The cooling sensation will help clear any nasal congestion and ease any coughing fits. Escents’ Darn This Cold Vapour Rub is a natural remedy of eucalyptus and rosemary essential oils.
4. Aromatherapy Diffuser: It is important to purify the indoor air when you’re unwell and an aromatherapy diffuser can come in handy. Create a healthier home by adding 2-4 drops of rosemary essential oil to your aromatherapy diffuser. Rosemary essential oil has properties that can purify the air in a nontoxic way.
100% pure essential oils that can help relieve your cold & flu symptoms
- The menthol ingredient provides decongestant and fever relief.
- This essential oil can also help with dizziness, nausea, headaches and migraines.
- Helps provide respiratory relief.
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory and decongestant.
- This essential oil supports the immune system by improving sleep.
- It can alleviate headaches.
- Relieves congestion by helping break down mucus within the respiratory tract and sinuses.
What are your symptoms?
Do you have a fever? Please try: